Thursday, July 9, 2015

#tbt - The 2014 Countdown - Where Are They Now? #20

New series. #TBT to the 2014 Countdown. A look back to see where I was and where I am now in regards to these songs.


#20 - I the Breather - Swine:Cult (ft Ricky Armellino)



This was actually one of the better #20s in the countdown history, in regards to the amount of play it got in it's countdown year. It might actually be my favorite from the archives that that number, except that once it was off my MP3 player, I didn't give it a second thought. Bummer! It's still a fairly solid and kicking track, and the first of 6 metal ditties. Haven't picked this disc up this year at all, although I remember liking it a good amount last year. I figure I'll have to give it another spin this week!

Stay tuned for the next #tbt

No comments:

Post a Comment