Sunday, January 18, 2015

Stuck In My Head: January 2015

New year, new music!

Well, not quite yet. But, here's a trio that have been kicking around my head the past two months.






I had the pleasure of seeing these guys play a small acoustic set over the winter, and they were tremendous. Sadly, they didn't play this song; but I was reminded how much I loved the lead singer's voice.







I would never call myself a big fan of Fleetwood Mac, solely because of Stevie Nicks. I can't do that voice. Just can't. She's so awful. BUT Christine McVie has an incredible voice (and Lindsey Buckingham ain't half bad either) and I enjoy the songs she sings on. Also, what a 70's video. LOL







This is one of those songs that has slowly grown on me to the point where I currently love it. I don't know much about George Ezra, but I'd sure love to hear more from him.


Until next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment