Thursday, August 20, 2015

#tbt - The 2014 Countdown - Where Are They Now? #14

14. Weird Al - (A.) Foil; (B.) Handy






A) I loved Lorde's hit "Royals". Lorde is incredible, and the song is just that. But there was no way I could listen to it after hearing "Foil". In fact, the two are almost inseparable in my head. Which is why I had to stop listening to both. Hahaha

B) Well, I never really listened to the actual song (Fancy) before hearing the Weird Al parody, but it's hilarious. Like, hilariously bad. It made me enjoy the parody 10x more. Literally, I watch the Iggy video just to be blown away by the awfulness.

Both songs are great, as is the entire album. One of the best of 2014. It has stood the test over the year and is still a stand-out disc filled with brilliant gems.


See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment