Friday, August 28, 2015

Stuck In My Head: August 2015


I know I've been sharing 3 songs every month that have been jammed in the old noggin, but honestly there has really only been one song for the month of August.  This gem is just something else, it really is.






They recently updated the muzak playlist at work. There was already a lot of music from The Police and Sting, but not this one. I must say that the first song I ever heard from The Police was "Every Breath You Take". The second song I ever heard graced with Sting's vocals was "Fields of Gold" I really thought Sting was the real deal.

And then I heard the rest of the stuff The Police put out. And Sting's solo albums. And... yeah. I really can't stand his voice, and he's got some rubbish songs that are extremely popular.

But this little ditty blew me out of my socks in the way that it struck a chord with myself and my relationship with my fiancee. I listened to it over and over and over and over again one night. And the next night. And the next. And in the car the next day. And at work. And so on.


It's really all I've got for this month.

I love you, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment