Sunday, July 31, 2022

June 2022 Recap

 Hello June, how's about being almost caught up! June gave me a healthy 2632 streams, an average of 88 per day. Top genres were Rock, Classic Rock, Alternative, Synthpop, and Alternative Rock. All seems usual, huh? Top hours were 9-10p, 8-9p, and surprisingly 10-11a. According to Last.FM's "mainstream-o-meter", I was "daring" with a 41% mainstream score, which I'd say is fairly average for me.


Top Tracks for June

10. Truslow - Killer

9. Justyfi - 419

8. Eagles - Take It Easy

7. Truslow - ADHD

6. Truslow - Walking

5. Truslow - Liar

4. Truslow - Take Me Back

3. Necessary Response - Forever

2. Truslow - Lucky Day

1. Truslow - Abbey Dear


Ah, yes, another week and another album release. I'm not sure how Necessary response snuck in their right in the middle of all that new and throwback Truslow goodness.


Top Artists for June

10. Matchbox Twenty

9. Anberlin

8. Rammstein

7. VNV Nation

6. KMFDM

5. Five Iron Frenzy

4. Assemblage 23

3. Justyfi

2. Voltaire

1. Truslow


Number one was a no-brainer, Justyfi had a new album released and, well, I just love Five Iron Frenzy coming in at number 5. It really has been a year for comfort music, in spite of the fact that I've been trying to listen to as many new albums as I can.


Shoutout to Last.FM for the stats, as always. Thank you all, you're doing great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment