Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Stuck In My Head: April 2015



Let me tell you a story about questionable music tastes, and teach you a lesson in awful videography. Or we could just leave the 80's alone. All the same - this video is horrific and I'm almost embarrassed to have had this song flying through my head for the past few weeks. But hearing one of my best friend's renditions of it in an outstanding falsetto has permanently burned it into my mind.




"Felled in the night by the ones you think you love - they will come for you". Whoa. That's the only thing I need to put here. The music can handle the rest.




STP's first two albums are so big and brash and amazing. At the end of March, there were 3 consecutive long workdays in which this song came on the radio as I was leaving work. A perfect anthem to drive home with.


No comments:

Post a Comment